MyFlightTrain comes is five basic packages with various pricing models. The packages are designed for various sized flight schools and include the most common features needed by each size school.
The first three have for a monthly fee plus a small per student fee.
Bronze : for Small Schools only providing Part 61 Training
Silver : for Small to mid-size schools and adds support for Part 141 Training.
Gold : full featured for large schools or advanced mid-sized schools and adds support for Part 142 Training
For the Universities, Flight Academies, Airline Training Centers and large independent flight schools there is no monthly fee but a larger per student fee.
Pro : all features are included with a student pricing model less Auto-Scheduling and MEL
Pro+ : all features are included with a student pricing model
Finally, if a customer is using more than one MyFlightSolutions product, packaged pricing bundles are available.
- Bronze Package for Part 61 Training
- Silver Package for Part 141 Training
- Gold Package for Part 141 & VA Training
- Pro Package – for Flight Academies, Universities and Part 142 Training Centers
- Pro+ Package – for the largest of schools and/or schools with Part 135 or 91.k operations
Affiliate Module – for tracking and managing satellite and remote flight schools
All packages include Scheduling, paperless FAA compliment training tracking, Aircraft MX Tracking, Integrated Billing and full FAA & TSA regulatory compliance for students, instructors and aircraft.
Multi-Location support in the Silver through Pro+ packages.
- Scheduling for aircraft with flexible pre/post flight time allocated only to the student and instructor (more aircraft use)
- Weekly and Daily Schedules supported with location and tag filters
- Multi-Location Support for billing and scheduling but with integrated reporting for business management
- College Lab Fee support with lesson allocation to multi-lab courses.
- Pre & Post Pay support for organizational billing of flights and/or student fees
- “Master Flight Log” technology that ensures the billed time and lesson time match for VA and FAA student audits
- VA Billing engine (optional feature) ensures VA billing rules are enforced
- Airplane, Rotorcraft and Simulators are supported with full maintenance tracking
- Full Reporting system for accounting, flight instructors and back-office needs
- Leaseback reporting and expense tracking via the Aircraft Management Module