MyFlightFBOFor the Management Team
MyFlightFBO allows the managers to track and see activities, get notified on over-due activities and alerts to possible customer service issues.
There are features for Fuel Farm Management as well as taking electronic fuel transactions from fuel trucks.
There is a robust reporting system with graphic drill down dashboards.
- Who they are and how to contact them
- Payment, Reservation and Contact preferences
- What organization(s) they have relationships with and …
- How they pay and/or what they can charge to an organization
- Optional CRM Support (Salesforce.com, etc.)
- What is scheduled
- What is in progress
- What is behind schedule
- Key & VIP Customer Activity Status
- What is complete
- What is billed
Billing & Contracts:
- Multiple Payment Options
- Organization Relationships to customer
- Contract Support for Organizations
- Standard Discounts Schedules
Optional Fuel Card Support:
- Works with many Private Label Fuel Card Programs
- Tracks & Manages Tax Tracking for flight types
- Tracks & Manages City/State/etc Excise and other Taxes
Configurable Dashboard for a graphical view of the operations. A sample is shown below.