MyFlightSolutions™ 2.0 Offers Significant Product Suite Enhancements
Version 2.0 extends aviation operators ability to reduce costs, improve asset utilization and increase profits while ensuring customer satisfaction
ORLANDO – Nov. 1, 2016 – MyFlightSolutions™ (myflightsolutions.com, #NBAA16 booth 4686) has announced major enhancements to Version 2.0 of its comprehensive suite of aviation business software modules comprised of MyFlightFBO®, MyFlightCoPilot™, MyFlightCharter™, MyFlightMXShop® and MyFlightTrain®. Delivered via browser-based cloud access and mobile applications, the MyFlightSolutions product suite enables aircraft operators to significantly reduce operating costs, improve asset utilization, increase profits and ensure customer satisfaction.
“As one of the—if not the—fastest-growing aviation software companies, MyFlightSolutions offers a high-quality, integrated product suite with an extremely user-friendly interface,” noted Jack Garzella, CEO of MyFlightSolutions, a wholly owned subsidiary of Flying Software Labs, Inc. “By listening to the needs of our aviation clients, we’re able to focus on remaining nimble and rolling out mission-critical product enhancements weekly—not monthly. This allows business and general aviation organizations to run their businesses more efficiently and at far greater profits in shorter timeframes.”
MyFlightSolutions employs a modular approach to address varying business requirements specific to aviation business operators’ needs. Its advanced management “dashboards” also provide the ability for FBO, charter, maintenance and flight training operators to graphically track performance metrics and drill down into data.
About the MyFlightSolutions 2.0 product suite modules:
- MyFlightFBO Version 2.0 is a comprehensive solution for FBO operators that manages complete customer arrival and dispatch workflow. MyFlightFBO is fully integrated into MyFlightCharter and MyFlightMX Shop modules for easy user interface and efficient task processing. MyFlightFBO contains a complete fuel farm and fuel tracking management capability, and a robust point-of-sale tracking and billing system. A unique MyFlightFBO capability is its mobile device access and applications for line staff.
- MyFlightCoPilot™ Version 1. 0 is the first all-in-one mobile payment solution for global aviation. Providinga secure, single-use card payment for any aviation purchase, MyFlightCoPilot enables real-time transaction data reconciliation and receipt capture technology to improve invoicing and expense management operations. It also offers robust authorization limits and purchase control, and is available in 22 currencies across the globe.
- MyFlightMXShop Version 3.0 supports FAA Part 60, Part 91 and Part 145 aircraft maintenance compliance. It also provides complete purchasing, parts tracking, inventory management, work authorization, workforce management, customizable workflow and paperless electronic work order and task sign-off support. It fully integrates billing and labor tracking integrated within the MyFlightSolutions product suite as well as integrates with AirVault® , which offers FAA-approved digital aircraft logbooks.
- MyFlightCharter Version 1.5 helps operators FAA Part 135 and Part 91 operators manage their charter flights. Designed to be a complete charter product, MyFlightCharter integrates quoting, scheduling, dispatch, billing, expense tracking and contract-based billing. It also ensures that flight crews, aircraft documentation and concierge services are fully prepared for daily operations, plus it seamlessly integrates with MyFlightFBO for operations. It also tracks pilot duty days with full look-back capability.
- MyFlightTrain Version 7.0 is a comprehensive, “best in class” flight training management solution that is designed for FAA Part 61, Part 141, and Part 142 training operations. Because it’s scalable and can support small- and large-scale academy and university flight school programs, it helps training organizations to increase asset (aircraft) and resource (instructor) utilization using advanced schedule technology. Meanwhile, compliance costs are decreased as much as 85 percent for FAA, TSA and billing audits.
Key features across all MyFlightSolutions product suite modules include:
- Fully enabled customizable workflow with integrated billing and resource optimization.
- Provides the FBO with comprehensive Inventory, POS, Contract Fuel and Tax Compliance.
- Remote management oversight with fully enabled mobile access to all features and functions.
- All modules support remote management and operational-based “drill-down” dashboards.
- A customized compliance engine integrates with advance billing and scheduling capabilities.
- Mobile Support available for Android and iOS devices with native applications.
All modules include the following integrated “engines” with the standard product suite:
- Scheduling for FBO, Charter, Maintenance and flight training activities.
- A compliance engine configurable to specific policies, FAA, TSA and other regulatory agencies.
- Integrated Billing with contracts pricing, auto-billing and complete point-of-sale transactions.
- Maintenance tracking, work orders and parts management for all related business processes.
- Training tracking for FBO (line personal), maintenance (apprentices), pilots and instructors.
For more information about MyFlightSolutions, visit myflightsolutions.com, call 1-801-694-0242 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. MyFlightSolutions will demonstrate its suite of software solutions at NBAA’s Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition (booth 4686). Find MyFlightSolutions on Twitter at @MyFlightApps.
MyFlightSolutions™ is a fast-growing, Salt Lake City, Utah-based aviation technology company that develops software applications for the business and general aviation industry. Founded in 2011, MyFlightSolutions was named one of the “20 Most Promising Solution Providers 2016″ in the Aerospace Industry by CIOReview magazine. Wholly owned by Flying Software Labs, Inc., MyFlightSolutions is a comprehensive suite of aviation business software modules comprised of MyFlightFBO®, MyFlightCoPilot™, MyFlightCharter™, MyFlightMXShop™ and MyFlightTrain®. The product suite provides clients powerful, easy-to-use web-based systems to manage aviation-related activities, offering a offer a fresh, modern platform for clients managing fixed-base operators (FBOs), Charter Operators, Maintenance Shops and aviation flight schools. On December 31, 2016, MyFlightSolutions will merge with Vessix Inc. and continue doing business as MyFlightSolutions. For more information, visit www.myflightsolutions and follow MyFlightSolutions on Twitter at @MyFlightApps.
Contact: Jill Henning
Forward Street Marketing, LLC